25 Of My Favorite Summer Quotes
Summer the season that seems to take forever to arrive and then speeds by too quickly. Despite that, it is my favorite season. If I could, I would have summer all the time.
1. I love summer, and I love quotes. So I am sharing some of my favorite summer quotes.
2. "Cause a little bit of summer is what the whole year is about." —John Mayer
3. "I wonder what it would be like to live in a world where it was always June." —L.M. Montgomery
4. "Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under trees on a summer's day, listening to the murmur of the water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time." — John Lubbock
5. "Live in the sunshine. Swim in the sea. Drink in the wild air." — Ralph Waldo Emerson
6. "Spring being a tough act to follow, God created June." — Al Bernstein
7. "Our one wish is that summer never ends." -Paul Dini
8. "We know that summer is the height of being alive." -Charles Bowden
9. "I could never in a hundred summers get tired of this." —Susan Branch
10. "Summer is the annual permission slip to be lazy. To do nothing and have it count for something. To lie in the grass and count the stars. To sit on a branch and study the clouds."
― Regina Brett
11. "Some of the best memories are made in flip-flops." — Kellie Elmore
12. "Summer means happy times and good sunshine."
― Brian Wilson
13. "I like summer. I like warmer weather and long days." - Robert Orben
14. "I love summertime more than anything else in the world. That is the only thing that gets me through the winter, knowing that summer is going to be there." — Jack McBrayer
15. "It's a smile, it's a kiss, it's a sip of wine ... It's summertime!" — Kenny Chesney
"When the sun is shining I can do anything; no mountain is too high, no trouble is too difficult to overcome." - Wilma Rudolph
"If summer had one defining scent, it'd definitely be the smell of barbecue."
― Katie Lee
16. "Summer is the annual permission slip to be lazy. To do nothing and have it count for something. To lie in the grass and count the stars. To sit on a branch and study the clouds."—Regina Brett,
17. "It's like a beach blanket and a bottle of wine, it feels something like summertime."
― Bon Jovi
18. "I like summer. I like warmer weather and long days." - Danielle Steel
19. "Summer means happy times and good sunshine. It means going to the beach, enjoying the scenery, having fun with family and friends."- Brian Wilson
20. "Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability."- Sam Keen
21. "There's no place like home. Except for the beach." —Anonymous
22. “Ah, summer, what power you have to make us suffer and like it.” -Russell Baker
23. “The tans will fade but the memories will last forever.”
24. “One benefit of Summer was that each day we had more light to read by.”
― Jeannette Walls
25. "Summer is singing with joy, and the beaches are inviting you with dancing waves."
― Debasish Mridha
I hope these summer quotes have you all energized and ready for summer. Get the grill out, paint your toenails, stock up on sunscreen, and let's get out there and enjoy the sand and sunshine.