28 Quotes About Positive Aging
I love quotes. But I am not thrilled about getting old. But we all know what the alternative is to getting old. I prefer to hold off on the alternative as long as possible. But did I search out some of the best quotes on positive aging.
And indeed, the best thing we can do is stay positive. Keep doing the things we love. Keep learning and setting goals. Keep that young feeling alive.
I hope you enjoy my list of favorite positive quotes on aging.
1. "You're sexy when you're young. You've got it going on, and then you have your kids, and you give your whole life to your kids, and then they're kind of gone, and like, what do you do? You've got to fight to stay inspired, and you've got to fight to learn new things and stay young in your heart."
2. "As long as you're learning you're not old."
Rosalyn Sussman Yalow
3. "He who is of a calm and happy nature, will hardly feel the pressure of age."
4. "Aging is just another word for living."
5. "Do not grow old, no matter how long you live. Never cease to stand like curious children before the great mystery into which we were born."
6. "Aging isn't about getting old it's about LIVING… Learning that you can age well, will actually help you to age better… let's start celebrating and living an engaged life, and stop punishing ourselves for not looking a certain way, and instead holding ourselves accountable for actually taking care of ourselves inside first, knowing the results on the exterior will be a shining side effect." ~ Cameron Diaz
7. "I have absolutely no objection to growing older. I am a stroke survivor so I am extremely grateful to be aging – I have nothing but gratitude for the passing years. I am aging – lucky, lucky me!" Sharon Stone
8. "Age is no barrier. It's a limitation you put on your mind."
9. "There is a fountain of youth; it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age."
10. "Age is simply the number of years, the world has been enjoying you!"
11. "The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young."
12. "Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been."
13. "Age is not how old you are, but how many years of fun you've had."
14. "Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be."
15. "You're not getting old, you're getting better." Seniors Rock!
Nanette L. Avery
16. "Anyone who keeps learning stays young."
17. "The key to successful aging is...to pay as little attention to it as possible."
18. "Youth is the gift of nature, but age is a work of art."
Stanislaw Jerzy Lee
19. "Aging is just another word for living."
20. "I believe we can keep ourselves young by surrounding ourselves with things that make us feel young."
21. "Age may wrinkle the face, but lack of enthusiasm wrinkles the soul."
22. "Aging does not necessarily mean letting go of your dreams just because you think you are no longer able to reach them."
23. "As woman, we tend not to like to think about aging. We falsely believe that as we age our beauty is going to diminish, yet nothing could be further from the truth." Jane Moore
24. "If you're not getting older, you're dead." Tom Petty
25. "I'm pretty sure that eating chocolate keeps wrinkles away because I have never seen a 10 year old with a Hershey bar and crow's feet."
26. "Nobody grows old merely by living a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul."
27. "True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country."
28. "We are always the same age inside."
Other age related posts you may find interesting-