Start Your Day With Motivating Quotes
Your morning routine can make or break your day.
Whether you are an early morning person or prefer to sleep in, always start your day with a smile and a good healthy breakfast.
Of course, most of us require a couple of cups of coffee to get us motivated.
But why not add some awesome inspiring quotes to your morning routine? Who can't use a bit of extra inspiration leading into your busy day?
And me, being a huge fan of quotes for any occasion, I am more than happy to supply you with a selection of quotes to motive you.
1. "If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
2. "Believe you can, and you're halfway there." - Theodore Roosevelt
3. "Never stop doing little things for others. Sometimes, those little things occupy the biggest part of their hearts."
4. "Good Morning, You define what's important to you by what you dedicate your time to."
5. "What does around comes around. Keep your circle positive. Speak good words. Think good thoughts. Do good deeds."
6. "Patience is the key that connects efforts to succes."
7. "Judge nothing, you will be happy. Forgive everything, you will be happier. Love everything, you will be happiest."
8. "You don't need everything to enjoy life. You have already got a life to enjoy everything."
9. "To make a difference in someone's life, you don't have to be brilliant, rich, beautiful or perfect. You just have to care."
10. "When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love."
11. "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
12. "The beautiful thing about today is that you get to make it better than yesterday."
Robin S Sharma
13. "Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long you will miss them."
William Arthur Ward
14. "Hope is a renewable option: If you run out of it at the end of the day, you get to start over in the morning."
15. "Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later."
16. "All our dreams can come true–if we have the courage to pursue them."
17. "The simplest things in life such as a smile, a hug, kiss, holding hands are priceless treasures. Enjoy the simple things."
18. "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."
19. "Don't wake up with the regret of you couldn't accomplish yesterday. Wake up while thinking about what you will be able to achieve today."
20. "Dream big and dare to fail."
Norman D. Vaughn
21. "Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
22. "Wake up every morning with the thought that something wonderful is about to happen."
23. "Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is."
24. "A year from now you may wish you had started today."
25. "Problems never stay long, they just put the signature in the experience book of your life and move away."
26. "Make each day your masterpiece."
27. "No one is perfect; that's why pencils have erasers."
28. "Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive."
I hope you are motivated to have a positive, productive, and happy day.