30 Quotes About Friendship
Bert and Ernie, Lucy and Ethel, Starsky and Hutch, Han Solo and Chewbacca, Thelma And Louise, and Goose and Maverick are only a few of the tremendous best-friend duos we know and love. We all need a sidekick who always has our back.
This post may contain affiliate links that earn us a commission at no extra cost to you.
1. "Friendship is accepting a person with all their qualities—good and bad." —Mohanlal
2. "Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything." —Muhammad Ali
3. "A good friend is a connection to life—a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world." —Lois Wyse
4. "I knew when I met you an adventure was going to happen." - Winnie The Pooh
"Friendship is the wine of life." -Edward Young
5. “A friend may be waiting behind a stranger’s face.”- Maya Angelou
6. "One friend with whom you have a lot in common is better than three friends with whom you struggle to find things to talk about." - Mindy Kaling
In memory of my friend Deb. ( I miss you, Deb, you left way too soon.)
“7. A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.” -Unknown
8. “Things are never quite as scary when you’ve got a best friend.” — Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes
9. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.'”
– C.S. Lewis
10. "There’s nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate." -Unknown
11. "A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend helped you create them." -Unknown
12. "Best friends are the people you can do anything and nothing with and still have the best time." -Unknown
13. "The only way to have a friend is to be one." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
14. "You can always tell when two people are best friends because they’re always having way more fun than it makes sense for them to be having." -Unknown
15. "A friend is one of the best things you can be and the greatest things you can have." - Sarah Valdez
16. “Time doesn't take away from friendship, nor does separation.” - Tennessee Williams
17. “If you have two friends in your lifetime, you're lucky. If you have one good friend, you're more than lucky.”- S.E. Hinton
18. “Two things you will never have to chase: True friends & true love.”- Mandy Hale
19. "In the cookie of life, friends are the chocolate chips."
20. "Best friends make hard things easier and good things better."-Unknown
21. "A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself." -Jim Morrison
22. "A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down." - Arnold H. Glasow
23. “Never leave a friend behind. Friends are all we have to get us through this life—and they are the only things from this world that we could hope to see in the next.”—Dean Koontz
24. “A friendship that can be ended didn’t ever start.”—Mellin De Saint-Gelais
25. “Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow-ripening fruit.”—Aristotle
25. "A true friend is for ever a friend." — George MacDonald.
27. "Growing apart doesn't change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled." — Ally Condie
28. “There are three things that grow more precious with age; old wood to burn, old books to read, and old friends to enjoy.” —Henry Ford
29. “True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi connects automatically.” —Unknown
30. “I think if I’ve learned anything about friendship, it’s to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don’t walk away, don’t be distracted, don’t be too busy or tired, don’t take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff.” —Jon Katz
After reading these quotes, you probably want to call your best friend and plan lunch. So please do it! Time with friends should always be a priority, and we should cherish every moment.