8 Easy Ways To Start Practicing Self-Care.
Updated: Apr 28, 2020
Everyone seems to have such busy lives these days. Going here, going there. Kids school activities, daily errands, shopping — just non-stop action.
All of which makes it so important that we remember to stop and take care of ourselves. Start making self-care a top priority.
When was the last time you took an hour or so just for yourself?
8 Easy ways to practice self-care
1. Take a nice relaxing bubble bath: no phone, no distractions.
2, Settle down with a nice cup of tea or a glass of wine and immerse yourself in a good book.
3. Take some time with your appearance. Looking good can make you feel good. Apply some makeup, put on a favorite outfit. How about a visit to the hair salon? A new style, maybe a few highlights.
4.Exercise. Yes, it’s true, exercise makes you feel good. Relieves stress and gives you an energy boost
5. Watch a movie. Maybe a good comedy is just what you need.
6. Take a refreshing walk outside. A little sunshine and fresh air can do wonders for you.
7. Get a new hobby. Learn something new. That’s what I’m doing with this blog. Not sure how it will all turn out, but it is interesting, and I am learning things
8. How about coloring? We liked it as kids. Today you can find some amazing adult coloring books.
You will feel much better and less stressed if your practice self-care on a regular basis.
Give the idea of self-care a try. I promise you, you won’t be sorry.