I Love Being A Morning Person!
Updated: Dec 7, 2020
I love being a morning person. Anyone else? I have been a morning person for several years now. I'm not sure how it happened. At no time while I was raising my children was I a morning person. It might have made my life easier if I had been an early riser then.
Don't know when it happened. It was like I woke up one morning, and magically I had become a morning person. Whatever the cause, I have never looked back. I love my mornings!
There is just something about the quiet of the early morning when no one else in the house is awake.
I am at my best first thing in the morning. It's the time for me to get things done. Of course, not before I've had a couple of cups of coffee.
But once I have had my fill of coffee, well at least for a little bit, I then start planning the top priorities of my day.
Here are a few things I love about being a morning person-
1. No need for me to rush around in the morning, I have all the time I need.
2. Getting up early has become so routine for me that I never have to set the alarm.
3. Being a morning person makes me happy. I can't explain it, but I do firmly believe it makes me a happier person.
4. I have the time to enjoy my coffee and my breakfast. I never miss the most important meal of the day. I don't have to grab something on the way out the door.
5. I have time to get in some form of exercise. Cross that off the list early in the day.
6. I have my own designated quiet time. I can plan my day uninterrupted.
I guess the only downside of being a morning person would be going to bed early. But, then I don't consider that a disadvantage. I always do some reading before falling asleep.
I look forward to getting up in the morning, and then I Iook forward to getting to bed. It's all good.
Are you a morning person? I would love to hear your thoughts. I would also like to hear from the 'night owls.'