Quotes to Inspire And Motivate You For The New Year-2022
A new year is quickly coming upon us—a year of changes and new experiences. It will be a time to reflect on the past year and plan the direction we want to go in the new year.
Below are 25 inspiring and motivating quotes to inspire and motivate you to meet the new year head-on and raring to do great things.
1. "Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending."
2. "No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again." —Buddha
3. "May all your troubles last as long as your New Year's resolutions!" —Joey Adams
4. Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently. – Catherine Pulsifer
5. "Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over."– Guy Finley
6. "We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day."
- Edith Lovejoy Pierce
7. "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
8. "This is a new year, a new beginning. And things will change." Taylor Swift
9. "May your troubles be less, and your blessings be more. And nothing but happiness come through your door."
~ Irish Blessing
10. "You'll never get bored when you try something new. There's no limit to what you cand do." Dr. Seuss
11. "A new year. A fresh, clean start! It's like having a big white sheet of paper to draw on! A day full of possibilities!"
- Bill Watterson
12. "Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one." - Brad Paisley
13. "Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can."
~ Danny Kaye
14. "Every day is a chance to begin again. Don't focus on the failures of yesterday, start today with positive thoughts and expectations." Catherine Pulsifer
15. "What the New Year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the New Year."
~ Vern McLellan
16. "The three Cs in life: choice, chance, change. You must make the choice to take the chance if you want anything in life to change."- Unknown
17. "And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been."
~ Rainer Maria Rilke
18. "The best is yet to come." Frank Sinatra
19. "Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction."
20. "One resolution I have made, and try always to keep, is this: to raise above the little things." John Burroughs
21. "The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals." Melody Beattie
22. "A dream written down with a date becomes a goal. A goal broken down into steps becomes a plan. A plan backed by action makes your dreams come true." -Greg S. Reid
23. “Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.” -Christopher Reeve
24. "Choosing a goal and sticking to it changes everything." -Scott Reed
25. “Life has two rules: #1 Never quit #2 Always remember rule # 1.” -Unknown
Wishing everyone a very happy healthy and successful new year!