30 Useful And Inexpensive Stocking Stuffers.
This post does contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn a commission if an item is purchased.
Everyone loves to get a Christmas stocking filled with goodies. But if you are the one filling those stockings, you sometimes need a little help figuring out what exactly to put in them. So I have come up with a few ideas.
I favor stocking stuffers they will find helpful and enjoyable- not something that will quickly end up being tossed aside and forgotten.
Practical and inexpensive is always a winning combination — no need to break the bank when shopping for stocking stuffers
3. Mittens and gloves, you can't have enough of them.
4. Hand lotion is a necessity in the cold winter months.
6. Small flashlights-Good to have in a nightstand or your purse. And kids like to have fun with them.
7. Earbuds seem to be an essential item in today's world.
8. Magnets are helpful for displaying artwork and essential reminders on the refrigerator.
10. Mini Lego sets are perfect for stockings. And what kid doesn't like building with legos.
13. Cute shoelaces in bright colors will jazz up anyone's shoes.
14. Packets of hot chocolate or tea, another winter must-have.
15. Gifts cards-you can't go wrong there. Movies, restaurants, favorite stores, and I ho are excellent choices.
16. Hair scrunchies-One can never have too many scrunchies.
17. Card games-kids today still love a good game of Old Maid or Crazy Eights.
18. Silly putty-Always a kid favorite
21. Essential oils-Many uses for essential oils can reduce anxiety and stress: mood enhancer, decongestant, and there many other benefits.
22. Small scented candles-flickering candles are somehow soothing.
24. Nail polish-no matter your age, pretty nails make us feel good.
25. For the avid readers on your list, cute bookmarks are sure to be a hit.
26. Movie tickets for the movie lovers on your list
27. Subscription to a favorite magazine
28. Water bottles-We all need to drink more water.
29. Travel mugs are great for those who like to keep their coffee with them and hot at all times.
I hope that my suggestions will be of some help to you.