Many of us need that cup of coffee each morning to get us functioning. It's as necessary to us as the air we breathe. I think you will appreciate these coffee quotes if that sounds like you.
25 Coffee Quotes
1. "To me, the smell of fresh-made coffee is one of the greatest inventions." Hugh Jackman
2. "What goes best with a cup of coffee? Another cup." Henry Rollins
3. "It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity." Dave Barry
4. "It doesn't matter where you're from - or how you feel... There's always peace in a strong cup of coffee."
5. "People don't seem as annoying when I've got coffee."
Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.
7. "I decide to turn to my old faithful solution to all that is wrong in life. Coffee."
8. "The relationship between a perfect cup of coffee and a writer is just like the couple who always standby and feel proud of being committed to each other."
9. "Never underestimate the power of a good cup of coffee."
10. "I need COFFEE to help me change the things I can... and WINE to help me accept the things I can't!"
11. "The Lord must have created coffee to reward humans for those bad times they sometimes have on Earth. Having charged your heart and brain with a cup of coffee, you're ready to face the challenges of life. A good cup of coffee makes life seem better."
12. "Coffee, sunsets, flowers, and kisses
the simple joys are the sweetest."
Dahi Tamara Koch
13. "Today's good mood is sponsored by coffee."
14. "Life without coffee is like something...sorry, I haven't had my coffee yet."
15. "My coffee machine is the most beautiful person in the world to me."
16. "It's amazing how the world begins to change through the eyes of a cup of coffee."
Donna A Favors
17. "Once you wake up and smell the coffee, it's hard to go back to sleep."
18. "A bad day with coffee is better than a good day without it."
19."Coffee the gasoline of life."
20. "I'm not addicted to coffee, we're just in a committed relationship."
21. "Science may never come with a better office communication system than the coffee break."
22. "Coffee-because bad mornings deserve a second chance."
23. "Coffee! Because anger management is too expensive."
24. "COFFEE! Because this body is NOT going to wake itself up!" – Comic Strip Mama
25. "When I think of coffee, I think of fresh mornings, companionship, a book while it rains outside, a conversation with a best friend, comfortable silence shared with someone special and warm hugs. Coffee teaches us life lessons, like the importance of taking one sip at a time and pausing every now and then to reflect on life.