25 Of The Best Fitness Quotes To Help You Find And Keep Your Motivation
Updated: Oct 28
A real dedication to fitness is something to be admired. People who are so in tune with their fitness and bodies that working out is just what they do.
Then there are those of us who time and again require a good kick in the rear end to remind us to get moving. I much prefer the kinder gentler approach of motivational quotes. But then, I love quotes. Maybe even obsessively.
I hope you enjoy the quotes and find them motivating.
25 Fitness Quotes
1. "Eat well. Move daily. Hydrate often. Sleep lots. Love your body."
2. "A one-hour workout is 4% of your day. No Excuses."
3. "Health is like money. We never have a true idea of its value until we lose it."
4. "Suck it up. And one day, you won't have to suck it in."
5. "Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle."
6."You will never always be motivated. You have to learn to be disciplined."
7. "It's never too late, and you're never too old to become better."
8. "To achieve great things, you must step out of your comfort zone."
9. "Hustle for that muscle."
10."Less sugar, more fruit. Less soda, more water. Less driving, more walking. Less worry, more sleep. Less words, more action."
11. "In two weeks, you'll feel it. In four weeks, you'll see it. In eight weeks, you'll hear it."
12. "Those you do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness."
13. "That same voice that says 'give up' can also be trained to say 'keep going.'
14. "No one ever drowned in sweat."
15. "The hardest life of all is lifting your butt off the couch."
16. "No matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everybody on the couch."
17. "Sore? Tired? Out of breath? Good...it's working."
18. "If you get tired, learn to rest, not quit."
19. "Fit is not a destination; it's a way of life."
20. "Don't find the time; make the time."
21. "If you're persistent, you'll get it. If you are consistent, you'll keep it."
22. "I would rather be covered in sweat at the gym than covered with clothes at the beach."
23. "exercise is a celebration of what your body can do. Not a punishment for what you ate."
24. "A short run is better than no run at all."
25. "The only bad workout is the one that didn't happen."