25 Quotes To Help Motivate And Inspire
You can find quotes for just about anything and everything. i find that quotes can be quite motivating.
Starting your day off with some motivating productivity quotes may be just the push you need. I have included a little something for everyone.
1. "Don't worry about breaks every 20 minutes, ruining your focus on a task. Contrary to what I might have guessed, taking regular breaks from mental tasks actually improves your creativity and productivity. Skipping breaks, on the other hand, leads to stress and fatigue".
– Tom Rath
2. "While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior."
Henry C Link
3. "By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail."
4. "Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal."
5. "Do the hard jobs first. The easy jobs will take care of themselves."
6. "There is no substitute for hard work."
7. "If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done."
8. "It's not always that we need to do more, but rather we need to focus on less."
Nathan W Morris
9. "The key is not to prioritize what's on your schedule, bot schedule your priorities."
10. "Cell phones, mobile e-mail, and all the other cool and slick gadgets can cause massive losses in our creative output and overall productivity."
Robin S Sharma
11. "If you have to eat two frogs, eat the ugliest one first."
12. "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."
13. "You've got to say; I think if I keep working at this and want it badly enough, I can have it. It's called perseverance."
14. "It is not enough to be busy, so are the ants. The question is: what are we busy about?"
Henry David Thoreau
15. "One day, you will look back and recall all the time you spent on social media and wonder why you didn't invest that time someplace else."
16. "Simplicity boils down to two steps: Identify the essential. Eliminate the rest."
17. "I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
18. “Productivity = Discipline + Planning + Quality”
19. "The happier you are, the more productive you will become."
20. "The most important principle of productivity is planning tasks (preferably the previous day/week)."
21. "Contrary to popular belief, productivity isn't about how much you can do. It's about whether or not you're doing the right things—the things that matter to your work and to you. And that means starting small with what you know matters to you."
22. "Everyday that I procrastinate, everyday that I sit stagnant in fear, everyday that I fail to better myself, someone else out there with the same goals and dreams as me is doing the exact opposite."
23. "Perform the dreaded task now, and the unpleasant activity is soon over. Delay action will nag at you infinitely."
24. "What you do TODAY can improve all your tomorrows." Anonymous
25. "Think of many things; do one."