Feeling Bored? 30 Productive Things You Could Be Doing
We all have those days when we feel bored or unmotivated. We sit and flip through the television channels. Pour another cup of coffee. Maybe browse through the pages of a magazine. We end up with nothing accomplished at the end of the day. We are left feeling like we wasted the whole day, which is precisely what we did. We can't even say that we even enjoyed a nice relaxing day. We basically had a dull, boring day and zero accomplishments.
Productive things you could be doing-
1. Clean out that junk drawer.
2. Clean out your car.
3. Clean off your desk.
4. Get in some exercise.
5. Clean out a closet.
6. Call a friend you haven't talked to in a while.
7. Clean out your purse.
8. Make a weekly menu and grocery list.
9. Organize your kitchen cabinets or pantry.
10. Schedule any appointments you need to make.
11. Try a new recipe.
12. Organize your family and vacation photos.
13. Start a blog.
14. Look up and clean those cobwebs.
15. Clean your windows
16. Rearrange some furniture.
17. Wash the trash cans out.
18. Walk around the house, picking up anything that is not where it belongs, and put it in the correct location.
19. Start a donation box of things you no longer use or need. And then make sure to drop them off.
20. Plan a new look for one of your rooms.
21. Work on vacation plans.
22. Start organizing the next family get-together.
23. Write out a bucket list of things you want to do this summer.
24. Do some research on something that interests you.
25. Do some laundry: an excellent time to wash shower curtains or blankets or maybe rugs.
26. Clean out your Refrigerator.
27. Declutter and organize your bathroom.
28. Do some gardening.
29. Take a nice soothing bubble bath.
30. Paint your nails
Make a list of chores and projects for the next time you are feeling bored.
You can then turn that dull day into a productive day.
Or maybe next time you're feeling bored, turn your dull day into a nice relaxing day with a good book and a glass of wine.