18 Not So Important Things Facts About Me.
Updated: Jan 31
Eighteen Not So Important Facts About Me
1. My favorite color is teal
2. I am a morning person. Many nights I am asleep by 9:00
3. I am not a fan of heights.
4. My favorite season is summer.
5. I watch a lot of Discovery ID and Forensic Files.
6. My favorite music is 60's 70's and 80's Rock N Roll
7. Favorite snacks are popcorn, ice cream and just about anything chocolate.
8. I struggle to stay away from junk food
9. I love beaches and mountain views
9. My favorite vacation places are Las Vegas and Laughlin, Nevada.
10. I honestly have little desire to travel outside the United States. I have been to Germany and Luxembourg. Passed through France. Guess, I am just happier in the good old USA. Not that I don't think there are plenty of beautiful places to visit elsewhere.
11. I love to read, and my favorite is romantic suspense.
12. I have a good sense of humor.
13. I don't mind being alone. But, I wouldn't want to be alone all the time.
14. I am married to my best friend, and we have three grown children and three grandchildren.
15. I have an awesome family including my two siblings mother, cousins, etc.
16. I live for my morning coffee.
17. I love blogging. Didn't say, I was good at, but I love it!
18. I like both cats and dogs equally.