20 Little Things That Can Bring You Happiness.
Twenty Little Things That Can Bring You Happiness
Oh, the joys of the little things that make us happy. Now, I am not talking about significant life events that make us wildly happy, nope, just the little things. Those little things we can insert into our daily life. Our favorite little indulgences that we enjoy so much. Maybe even spur of the moment events that happen-just simply exchanging pleasantries with someone next to you in line at the grocery store.
1. That first sip of morning coffee. Now doesn't that always bring a smile to your face? 2. Drinking your morning coffee on the porch enjoying the early morning sunshine. 3. Listening to the birds chirping. 4. Eating your favorite meal. That meal that you only have to think about it and your already feeling a sense of happiness. 5. Finding the time to settle in for some reading. Just your own quiet time with a good book. 6. Going out for ice cream on the weekend. Even though we have ice cream in the freezer. Sometimes it's just not the same.
7. Packing for vacation. Maybe that is why I start my packing early. It makes me happy to know that my vacation is near.
8. Crawling into bed with fresh, clean sheets.
9. Sitting back and enjoying your hard work after thoroughly cleaning your house.
10. Seeing a cute puppy or kitten. Even just looking at pictures of cute animals.
11. Hearing an old song on the radio that brings back some good memories.
12. Spe1nding a day at the pool. One of the frozen drinks from the bar makes it even better.
13. The perfect haircut. When you finally find the stylist that gets the look you want. 14. Thinking about all the good things you have in your life 15. Spending time with people who understand your sense of humor. 16. The smell of freshly-baked goodies. Especially when it's coming from your oven in your very own kitchen. 17. The perfect summer day. Lots of sunshine with the temps not too hot, but just right. Throw in the beach, and it is the ideal day.
18. Lunch with a friend who you have not seen in a while.
19. Your packing is complete and the day has arrived that you leave on your long-awaited vacation. Total happiness! 20. Savoring a few pieces of your favorite chocolate.
There are so many little ways that we can find happiness in our daily life. Don't sweat the small stuff. Enjoy the little things. Make sure to include some of the little things that make you happy into each day. When something makes you happy, go with it! And always be on the look-out for new ways to add little bits of happiness to your day.
What are the little things that make you happy?