25 Quotes To Make a Bad Day Better
We all have a bad day now and then. Sometimes it may even seem like we have a lot of bad days. Bad days are just a part of life. We have to learn to go with the flow.
All we can do is stay positive and hold on. And have faith that tomorrow will be better. And it usually is. And it wouldn't hurt to remind yourself of all your good days.
Below are some quotes that may make you feel a little better about your bad days.
25 Quotes To Make A Bad Day Better
1. "Don't be discouraged by what happened to you today. Be thankful that you have today to live and tomorrow to try again."
2. "A bad day is only as bad as you let it be" – James Yager
3. "I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow." Maya Angelou
4. "You have to battle through some bad days to reach the best days of your life."
Note – Affiliate links may be used in this post. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you if you use my affiliate links.
5. "No one really has a bad life. Not even a bad day. Just bad moments."
6. "A bad day only lasts 24 hours." Unknown
7. "If you can't change it.. change the way you think about it" ~ Mary Engelbreit
8. "Worrying won't stop the bad stuff from happening. It just keeps you from enjoying the good." – Mandy Hale
"9. A bad day is just a day where you have been thinking more negative thoughts than positive ones.
10. "I have no words to describe this day. I do, however, have a ton of obscene gestures."
11. "Even when bad things happen you have to try to use those bad things in a positive manner and really just take the positive out of it."
Natalie Du Toit
12. "There's always a way through every challenge. You need a heart full of commitment. A lens focused on positivity. And a willingness to travel unexplored paths. Faith forward. You'll get there."
13. "So far, you've survived 100% of your bad days."
14. "Some days are just bad days, that's all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness, and I remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day, that's just the way it is!"
Dita Von Teesa
15. "You will have bad times, but they will always wake you up to the stuff you weren't paying attention to." ― Robin Williams
16. "A bad day doesn't cancel out a good life. Keep going." ― Richie Norton
17. "Life is a mix of good and bad phases. Make the most of the good times, and never lose hope during the bad times." ― Dr. Prem Jagyasi
18. "Life isn't about the number of ups and downs that you experience, but how you deal with them." ― Frank Sonnenberg
19. "Life is full of ups and downs, the only way to make the journey worthwhile is if you enjoy the good and learn from the bad." ― Natasha Potter
20. "The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain." ― Dolly Parton
21. "Everything is going to be okay. Actually, it'll turn out better than okay. You'll see." Unknown
22. "If you can't do anything about it, don't worry about it." Jeanne Calment
23. You'll have good days, bad days, overwhelming days, too tired days, "I'm awesome" days, "I can't go on" days, and every day you'll still show up.
– Tiny Buddha
24. "We don't have a choice in how or when our bad days will blindside us. But what we do choose is how we allow them to leave us once they're gone. You can use those moments as a catalyst to spur you on to greater things or you can let it be the event that breaks you and leaves you shattered and forever lost in darkness" – Sherrilyn Kenyon
25. "So you had a bad day. Kick it aside and be grateful for one less bad day to pass through" – Richelle E. Goodrich
I hope you enjoyed these quotes and that maybe they helped a little if you were having a bad day.