30 Quotes That Will Inspire And Motivate You As You Enter 2023
We can start over at any time during the year. But somehow, it's always a new year coming into play that motivates us to make those resolutions to do better or set some goals that will help us achieve the accomplishments we desire. There is something about the symbolism of a brand new year that we can't resist. New year new chance to create a bit of a new life.
25 Quotes To Inspire And Motivate You Through The New Year
1. "Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born." – Dr. Dale Turner
2. "Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently." – Catherine Pulsifer
3. "It's a wise man who understands that every day is a new beginning, because boy, how many mistakes do you make in a day? I don't know about you, but I make plenty. You can't turn the clock back, so you have to look ahead." – Mel Gibson
4. "I think the more unexpected something is, the more there is to learn from it." —Michael J. Fox, actor.
5. "You can get excited about the future. The past won't mind." Hillary De Piano
6. "The book is called Opportunity, and its first chapter is New Year's Day." —Edith Lovejoy Pierce, poet
7. "No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again." Buddha
8. "New year-a new chapter, new verse, or just the same old story? Ultimately we write it. The choice is ours." Alex Morritt
9. "Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction." Germany Kent
10. "If you can't do anything about it, then let it go. Don't be a prisoner to the things you can't change." Tony Gaskins
11. "The secret to change is to focus all of your energy not on fighting the old, but on building the new.
12. "What the new year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the new year." —Vern McLellan
13. "A New Year has tiptoed in. Let's go forward to meet it."―Anusha Atukorala
14. "You will never win if you never begin." – Helen Rowland
15. "New year gives us an opportunity and power to begin the magical first day of the rest of our lives." – Debasish Mridha
16. "A new year is a time for inspirational dreams but more importantly a time to set your goals to see the dreams turn into a reality." – Samuel Fixon
17. "The calendar is changing, a new year is beginning. And like all new beginnings, it is a time to reflect on what you want in your life. Let this new year be a time when you set your goals and achieve what you perhaps only once dreamed of." – Anonymous
18. "At precisely the moment you feel like giving up, victory is always within reach. Remember this moving into the new year." – Anonymous
19. "A new year—a fresh, clean start. It's like having a big white sheet of paper to draw on." – Bill Watterson
"20. Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently." – Catherine Pulsifer
21. "Every moment is a fresh beginning."- T.S. Eliot
22. "12 new chapters, 365 new chances."- Unknown
23. "Whether we want them or not, the New Year will bring new challenges; whether we seize them or not, the New year will bring new opportunities." - Michael Josephson
24. "If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one." ― Dolly Parton
25. "When you're young, you're encouraged to try new things. At a certain age, nobody says that to you anymore. If you're lucky enough to be alive, why not say yes to all of it at any age?" —Mary Steenburgen
26. "You never go wrong when you take the high road—it's less crowded up there." —Gayle King
27. "Whatever it is you're scared of doing, do it. Make your mistakes, next year and forever." —Neil Gaiman
28. "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other." Abraham Lincoln
29. "Every time you tear a leaf off a calendar, you present a new place for new ideas." Charles Kettering
30. "The new year means nothing if you're still in love with your comfort zone."
So raise a toast to 2023. Step out of your comfort zone and show 2023 what you can do. You got this.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links.