We all have those little indulgences or guilty pleasures we enjoy. Those things we feel like we deserve or have earned. At least we tell ourselves we deserve them.
But what would life be like without some well-deserved indulgence?
My list of guilty pleasures includes:
1. Chocolate-Does, anyone, not have chocolate on their list of guilty pleasures? Be honest. It's on the top of my list. And I love all kinds of chocolate: dark, milk, and white.
2. Ice Cream-Nothing compares to a big bowl of vanilla ice cream with either hot fudge or caramel topping. And, I am not talking just a little topping, oh no, that would never do. Just keep pouring that topping.
3. Popcorn-With or without a movie popcorn makes the perfect crunchy salty snack. Of course, it needs lots of butter and salt.
4. Facebook and Twitter-Yeah, sadly, I spend a bit too much time on Facebook and Twitter. And as a matter of fact, I do feel guilty about it. I waste way too much on social media. But like any good guilty pleasure, it's a bit of an addiction.
5. Watching all the crime channels-Forensic Files, Snapped, and just about anything on the Discover ID channels. I am lucky that I don't have nightmares.
6. Getting up early and having my coffee. By early, I mean about 5:00-5:30 am. And then, of course, it includes those first cups of coffee.
7. And I love going to bed early. I love it just as much as I love getting up early. TV on and kindle with a good book, and I am all set for the evening and an early night's sleep.
8. One of my greatest guilty pleasures is a trip to Las Vegas. Yep, love slot machines, and of course buffets. I love the whole Vegas experience.
9. An occasional glass of wine.
It appears a lot of my guilty pleasures involve food. And not the kind that is good for you. It must be why it's on my guilty pleasure list.
So what's on your guilty pleasure list? Come on, share it.