Twenty Things I Love About Summer
Does anyone love summer as much as I do?
1. The sound of lawnmowers
2. And don't forget the smell of freshly cut grass.
3. The aroma of BQ grills
4. The faint smell of chlorine in the pool
5. The sound of children playing outside
6. Walking barefoot in the sand at the beach
7. The smell of sunscreen
8. Fresh corn on the cob
9. Picking strawberries
10. Summer vacations
11. Eating an ice cream cone as its melting.
12. 4th of July fireworks
13. Watermelon and more watermelon.
14. Fairs and festivals
15. Shorts and flip flops
16. Frozen drinks poolside
17. Sitting on the front porch drinking coffee or wine and watching the traffic pass by.
18. Who doesn't enjoy the longer days?
19. All the flowers in the beautifully landscaped yards.
20. It's not cold and snowy
So does anyone love summer as much as I do?