Five Reasons You Should Get Off Your A** And Get Moving
Updated: Oct 29, 2020
1. You will sleep better at night. A moderate amount of exercise can reduce the time it takes for you to fall asleep and helps you to sleep longer.
No sleeping pills required.
Wake up feeling rested and ready to focus on your day.
2. You will be happier. It’s true. Exercise leaves you less stressed, less anxious and gives you more energy. And that should make anyone happy!
3. Regular exercise will make your life easier as you age.
And there is a good chance it may even add years on to your life. Remaining active and fit will enhance your mobility, balance, and flexibility. All critical issues as we age. So, let’s add some life to our years. Keep moving!
4. Improves breathing-Exercise improves your breathing by strengthening the muscles that open your lungs. And I know I want to keep breathing as long as I possibly can.
5. Boost your energy. Any exercise that gets your heart rate up and your blood flowing will cause endorphins to release and give you higher levels of power. Try it for yourself. It works. What have you got to lose?