Simplifying Your Life-15 Quick And Easy Tips.
A way to make life more simple. More stress-free. Yes, it is possible to achieve.
I think many of us make our life harder than it has to be. We continue to do things the same way we have been doing it. Because it's routine, and because that's the way we do it.
It's okay to change the way you've been doing things. And it's okay to change up your routines. I would even encourage it.
Creating routines is one of the best ways to get your life headed in a more organized and less stressful direction.
My morning routine starts with getting up early. I am usually up between 5:00-5:30. I have become so accustomed to getting up at that time that I haven't had to use an alarm in years.
Getting up that early leaves me time for several cups of coffee. Also gives me time to get dinner started in the slow cooker. I find getting being an early riser allows me to accomplish quite a bit. And I just plain, love my early mornings!
We all have a routine even though we might not call it that.
Most of us pretty much do the same things each morning and evening. With a little tweaking to your routines, you can accomplish a whole lot more during your day.
Create or tweak your morning and evening routine for yourself.
Make a list of things that are crucial to include in your morning and evening routines.
Your morning routine might include the following:
1. Drink some water
6. Put in a load of laundry
7. check your to-do list
Your evening routine might look like this:
1. Making the next days to-do list.
2. Prep the coffee so it will be ready for you first thing in the morning.
3. Tidy up. Pick up, wipe up and leave your home looking good. No one likes to start their day getting up to a sink full of dishes or clutter in the bathroom. Start your day off right by cleaning up the evening before.
Here are fifteen fast and easy tips to get you started on simplifying your life.
1. Meal planning-plan out a complete week of menus.
2. Since you planned all your meals out ahead of time, you can do all the shopping and be ready for the week. No more wondering what's for dinner!
3. Take advantage of the slow cooker once or twice during the week. Taking the time in the morning to put things in the slow cooker will save you a lot of time later in the day. Dinner will be ready when you walk in the door.
4. Sort your mail as soon as it arrives. Toss the junk immediately.
5. Set up automatic bill payment for your bills. No more writing checks and licking stamps.
6. Keep your car filled with gas. When my gas gauge hits half full, I fill it right back up. No more suddenly realizing you need to stop for gas.
7. When doing laundry, fold the clothes as you take them out of the dryer. Place them in a basket and then put them away where they belong.
8. Declutter-life can be less stressful with fewer things. Give away and donate the stuff you no longer use or need.
9. Organize-A place for everything and everything in its place as they say. If you can't find a place for it, maybe you don't need it.
10. Decide what your priorities are and get them done an crossed off your to-do list.
11. Create daily household routines. Schedule what day you will do the grocery shopping and other errands, laundry, change sheets, etc.
12. Keep a notebook for things you need to pick up, books you want to read, gift ideas, etc.
13. Keep your calendar updated and check it daily-family events, birthdays and appointments.
14. Make it a habit in the morning and in the evening of picking up and putting things back where they belong.
15. Learn to say no. The world will not end if you say no to something you don't have time for or no interest in doing.
I hope that you can make use of some of the tips I have listed for making your life more simple and less stressed.
I would love to hear some of your tips and what you find works for you.