25 Household Chores you can Complete In Just Minutes.
Twenty Five Household Chores That Can Be Completed In Minutes.
Do you think you should get up and get busy? But, you're just not motivated. Maybe you're just feeling a bit lazy. You would rather be doing other things than those pesky household chores. Got fifteen minutes? Set a timer or have Alexa set a timer for you and get moving. If you have read other posts of mine on the subject of cleaning and decluttering, you already know that I am a fan of the timer. It motivates me to see how much I can get done.
It is surprising how much you can get done in just a matter of a few minutes. You may even set the timer for another fifteen minutes when you realize how much you can accomplish in a short period.
All of the items listed below are chores that don't take more than a few minutes to complete.
Challenge yourself and see how much you get finished in fifteen minutes.
1. Clear off the kitchen counters.
2. Empty the trash in the bathrooms and the kitchen.
3. Wipe down the kitchen counters.
4. Empty the dishwasher.
5. Load the dishwasher.
6. Scrub the kitchen sink.
7. Toss a few outdated items from the refrigerator
8. Wipe out the inside of the fridge
9. Wipe down the outside of the refrigerator, including the top.
10. Start a load of laundry.
11. Dry a load of laundry.
12. Fold a load of laundry.
13. Do a quick wipe of the bathroom sinks.
14. Do a quick swish and swipe of the toilets.
15. Clean all the mirrors.
16. Dust a room or two.
17. Vacuum a room or two
18. Pick up the junk mail you left lying around and toss it.
19. Clean out your purse
20. Make a more detailed cleaning list for when you have more time for cleaning.
21. Make the bed.
22. Get rid of old newspapers and magazines.
23. Do a quick spray and mop of the kitchen floor.
24. Do a quick spray and mop of the bathroom floors.
25. Sweep the entryway or porch.
So how did you do? If you were successful at getting a few of these things done, you might want to tackle a more in-depth list and maybe set your time for forty-five minutes.
Maybe clean out a closet or some kitchen cabinets. You got this!
But for now, kick back and enjoy a break. You've earned it.