25 Quotes To Inspire A Simple More Uncomplicated Way Of Living
Quotes To Inspire A Simple More Simple Life
Living a simple life means different things to different people. The majority believe it means letting go of a crazy lifestyle instead living a calm, simple life. That sounds wonderful. A life with less stress, fewer things, and quiet and balance. Sounds great to me.
Here are some quotes to inspire us to work toward that simple, less complicated way of living. It's a great goal to have. To be able to achieve that would be bliss.
1. "A quiet and modest life brings more joy than a pursuit of success bound with constant unrest." — Einstein
2. "The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary may speak."
3. "Life is as simple as these three question" What do I want? Why do I want it? And, how will I achieve it"?
Shannon L. Adler
4. "The less I needed, the better I felt."
5. "I just want to live simple and pay attention to what's happening each day."
6. "The first step in crafting the life you want is to get rid of everything you don't."
7. "It is what it is, no more, no less, it simply is. Embrace simplicity; life is easier that way."
8. "Learn to live with less so that you appreciate more."
9. "How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives."
10. "Have the courage to build your life around what is really most important to you."
11. "Ask anyone what makes them truly happy, and they won't say their stuff."
12. "Declutter your mind, your heart, your home. Let go of the heaviness that is weighing you down. Make your life simply, but significant."
13. "I've learned that minimalism is not about what you own. It's about why you own it."
14. "In order to seek one's own direction, one must simplify the mechanics of ordinary, everyday life."
15. "The best things in life are not things."
16. "Living simple is taking care of yourself. Knowing what makes you happy. Focusing on what makes you happy. At the end of the day, what makes you happy is really, really not that complicated. A fat mortgage or a cluttered garage won't make you happy. It probably all comes down to health, family, friends, experiences, and a positive environment. Knowing this makes it really easy to discard the extra clutter in your life."
17. "I have three things to teach: Simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures."
18. "Simplicity is making the journey of this life with just baggage enough."
Charles Dudley Warner
19. "Simplicity is not about deprivation. Simplicity is about a greater appreciation for things that really matter."
20. "The greatest step towards a life of simplicity is to learn to let go."
21. "Lead a simple life. First reduce your greeds. Then reduce your needs."
22. "You have succeeded in life when all you really want is only what you really need."
23. "If one's life is simple, contentment has to come. Simplicity is extremely important for happiness. Having few desires, feeling satisfied with what you have, is very vital: satisfaction with just enough food, clothing, and shelter to protect yourself from the elements."
24. "The more we simplify our material needs the more we are free to think of other things."
25. "Best rule for a simple life… Care with no reason, Love with no expectation."