Fitness Humor-Ten Funny Fitness Quotes
Updated: Jun 28, 2019
Ten Funny Fitness Quotes
Keeping consistent with an exercise program is no easy task. Many of us struggle to stay motivated. So, in the hopes that a laugh or two will get you going here are some funny fitness quotes.
1. If it weren't for the fact that the TV set and the Refrigerator are so far apart, some of us wouldn't get any exercise at all. Joey Adams
2. I have to exercise in the morning before my brain figures out what I am doing. Unknown
3. Suck it up. And you won't have to suck it in. Unknown
4. I was just wondering how skinny I'd be if I had to pedal to keep the computer on. Unknown
5. I don't always go to the gym. But when I do, I make sure everyone on Facebook knows about it. Unknown
6. You don't get the ass you want by sitting on it. Unknown
7. I used to jog, but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.
David Lee Roth
8. I don't exercise. If God had wanted me to bend over, he would have put diamonds on the floor. Joan Rivers
9. My idea of exercise is a good brisk sit. Phyllis Diller
10. When people ask me if I exercise I tell them I do crunches every day-especially Captain Crunch and Nestle Crunch. Unknown
The funny quotes didn't help much, did they? At least I can say I tried.